Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Take a breath and hold on tightSpin around one more timeAnd gracefully fall back in the arms of grace

Others suffer from insomnia, but I suffer from absolute ‘death’ every single night due to extreme fatigue, so dire I can’t remember the final few events of my previous night…and somehow I can’t decide if I should label this overworking or burned-out in any way, because it doesn’t have much grounds, to be truly & brutally honest. I think this is not my full force as of yet. And giving what much (little, I mean) time left, I can’t think why I’m not in my complete battle suit yet and preparing to draw out my weapons to FIGHT. The battle with myself is not yet even fully ignited (though there're considerable efforts), just will some knight in shining armour on a white horse come save me in distress hahah. please :-(
There're also times where I feel, deep deep down somewhere, I need to cry, just to experience some sort of release/liberation/wdev you call it and not just keep it in like pee, so that some...weight? can be lifted off me. haha oh my oh myyy is
Housekeeping making me emo. It is a pretty & depressing (pretty depressing) book afterall ):)
<-- double sided smiley heheheI am scared is an understatement and I’m just hurling all these garbage aka procrastination / lack of motivation / lack of confidence / lack of faith / weariness / weaknesses / fear etc. to dearest Daddy up there, He has to take all of it all of this (mind my word choice, but)
shit(!!!) you know, yet He does it without a single grudge
♥ Who else so faithful, to constantly embrace me with His love&grace&blessings, time and time again, when all I do is to let Him down, break His heart, run away from Him?
Plus you may think how come I’ve time to do up a post, but I’m currently working on (YET ANOTHER) lit essay-.- lit essays consume my energy, they eat me up>:( I stumbled upon Christina’s post and one of the lines which I naturally related to was “I finished my long-overdued literature essay” ha ha ha how very familiar - “
long-overdued”. My eyes are tired and most of the left one is red but I really really can’t take my contacts out till I plan to sleep because once I take it out it is as if my eyelids start doing a Nutcracker themselves and dance down my face.
Looking in the sky I can see Your faceAnd I knew right where I’d fit inTake me, make meYou know that I’ll always be in love with YouRight 'til the end